Monitor your spores under the view of this easy to use, handheld, USB digital spore microscope. You can now view your spores close-up with 1000x magnification!
Investigate your spores closely with this well-crafted, handheld microscope. Don’t have the space for our larger Microscopy Spore Microscope? Then this digital microscope is for you!
Not only can you view your project up close in real time, but with the included software you are now able to take videos as well as pictures of your spores with ease. This means you’ll be able to share your findings with your fellow mycologists!
• Type: Digital USB Microscope
• Magnification Ratio: 1000X
• Image Sensor: 0.3M HD CMOS Sensor (Digital 2M)
• Controller: High Speed DSP
• Lens: Micro-Scope Lens
• Focus Range: Manual Focus from 0~200mm
• Snap Shot: Software and Hardware
• Video Capture Resolution: 640×480
• Still Image Capture Resolution: 1600×1200(2M Pixel),1280×960(1.3M Pixel),800×600, 640×480
• Frame Rate: Max. 30f/s Under 600 Lux Brightness
• Flicker Control: 50Hz / 60Hz Option
• Video Format: AVI
• Snap Shot Format: JEPG
• Light Source: 8 White Light LED (with adjust controller on USB cable)
• Magnification Ratio: 1000X (Manual)
• Power Supply: USB Port (5V DC)
• Software: Driver and Measurement
• System Requirement: Pentium Computer with 700MHz & Above, 20M HD Space CD ROM Driver, 128MB RAM, Direct X VGA Card
• PC Interface: USB2.0 & USB1.1
• Operation System: WIN XP/VISTA/WIN 7/8 32 Bites & 64 Bites
USB-powered handheld digital microscope. Focus Range: from 0mm to 200mm. Frame Rate: Max 30f/s under 600 Lux Brightness. Magnification Ratio: 1000X (Manual).
It has 8 built-in LED lights on the camera head to illuminate the inspection area, the LED lights’ brightness is adjustable (a wheel on the cable).
Automatic Light Contrast and Fine Focus.
HD Color CMOS Sensor, High Speed DSP,
The microscope is made up of high-quality IC and electronic components, with clear image quality, low power consumption, high-resolution
Contains Digital Calibration/Measurement Software and contains an Adjustable Metal Stand
What you will receive
1x 1000x Digital USB Microscope Camera
1x Metal Stand
1x Software CD
1x Calibration Ruler
Don’t Miss Out!
Why not give Shiny Spores a follow!
Please note that it is illegal to grow magic mushrooms within the UK. We ask that you do not use these spores to grow mushrooms, but instead use them to study under a microscope. We cannot be held liable for any illegal use of these spores. Please check your local regulations as we cannot be responsible for the laws you should follow in your own country.