Pack of 20mm x 90 mm Petri dishes from Dishes Thermo Scientific™. These are Gamma Irradiated and ready to use. They will arrive in a pre-sealed bag and bubble wrapped for extra protection.
You can culture microorganisms or mycelium on solid media such as Blue Smurf Agar using these shallow dishes that maximize incubator space and feature a mirror finish that ensures high optical quality.
You can use these as a sterile container to add spores to water prior to studying them under your microscope. Why not take spore prints inside the dish to keep them safe and contained forever just like we do here at Shiny Spores. These petri dishes are ideal for use within automatic plate pourers.
- Ideal for use in automatic plate pourers
- Manufactured from non-cytotoxic virgin polystyrene
- Mirror finished molds ensure high optical clarity
- Available either aseptically manufactured or terminally sterilized by gamma irradiation. These are gamma irradiated.
- Triple vented—aids gaseous exchange; ideally suited for short-term work
- Shallow dish is ideal for maximizing incubator space
- In vitro use only
Don’t Miss Out!
Why not give Shiny Spores a follow!
Please note that it is illegal to grow magic mushrooms within the UK. We ask that you do not use these spores to grow mushrooms, but instead use them to study under a microscope. We cannot be held liable for any illegal use of these spores. Please check your local regulations as we cannot be responsible for the laws you should follow in your own country.