If you’re worried about keeping your harvests for longer, worry no more with our dehydrator! Why not add some silica gel packets to your order to keep them dry for longer!
Our 230 watt food dehydrator is ideal for small kitchens, big kitchens and anything in between. It has a UK plug, adjustable digital temperature controls and 5 collapsible food holding tiers.
Our dehydrator is ideal for those of you looking to keep your harvests for longer than a few weeks. You can pop them in here, dry them, jar them up, throw in a few silica gel packets and you’ll have them for upwards of six months. If kept correctly they should keep for up to a year!
This is much more efficient and a lot safer than simply air drying your harvests. Air drying can lead to mold build up, and it will never fully dry your mushrooms out leading to an early expiration date. This is not ideal for those of us wanting to bulk grow and store our mushrooms!
Using a dehydrator is a lot safer than using an oven at a low temperature to dry your mushrooms. We ourselves used to loose quite a bit of our harvest to accidentally burning our mushrooms! To avoid this, use our handy compactible air dehydrator!
If you relate to any of this, it’s time for a welcome upgrade to our five tiered dehydrator. It’s capable of dehydrating 2000g of material within 36-48 hours, keeping the goodness in!
Product Specifics/What You Will Receive
- Dehydrator with 6 BPA free shelves
- Collapsible shelves for easy storage
- Dehydrates fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, herbs, grains, flowers and of course Mushrooms
- Complete with nutrition guidelines and recipes
- Turbo Vortex technology evenly dries out food on each level
- Adjustable temperature between room temp and 70C for the best results each time (70c is recommended for 48hrs)
- Adjustable digital timer for perfect results
- Produces healthy results for snacks, seasoning and more
Don’t Miss Out!
Why not give Shiny Spores a follow!
Please note that it is illegal to grow magic mushrooms within the UK. We ask that you do not use these spores to grow mushrooms, but instead use them to study under a microscope. We cannot be held liable for any illegal use of these spores. Please check your local regulations as we cannot be responsible for the laws you should follow in your own country.